Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I have food allergies or sensitivities?
- What if I’m on a restricted diet?
- How do I cancel?
- What ingredients do I need to purchase?
- How long do I have access to the materials?
- What’s the average cost of ingredients for the meal plans?
- What kind of equipment do I need?
- Meal Plans: Meal Plans are designed to be suitable for grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free diets. If a grain product, dairy product or an ingredient that is not suitable for GAPS/SCD is used in the menu, you will see an asterisk next to the ingredient.
What if I’m on a restricted [low-carb, paleo, GAPS/SCD, WAPF, veg*n] diet? Can I still make the menus?
- Meal Plans: Meal Plans are suitable for GAPS/SCD and WAPF diets. They are not suitable for veg*ns. Most recipes are suitable to those on a Paleo diet; however, legumes like lentils and beans are used periodically.
- 1-year meal plan: Notify us by email (email@example.com) that you would like a refund for your subscription within 30 days of your original order, and we’ll cancel the order within 2 business days.
- Month-by-month plan: You will be automatically charged every month until you cancel your order. You may request a refund within 30 days of your original order date; however, subsequent months must be canceled by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of the date of your renewal.
- Meal Plans: Your shopping list is located on each week’s meal plan. If you suffer from food sensitivities, check the individual recipes for recommended substitutions and adjust your shopping list as necessary.
- 1-year meal plan: You will have access to the meal plans, videos and conference calls for one year after your purchase. To continue usage, you must renew your subscription. Use the coupon code RENEW2 for 50% off.
- Month-by-month plan: You will have access to the meal plans, videos and conference calls every month until you choose to cancel your order. Remember, you must provide us with 1 week notice to cancel a recurring order. Cancel by email at email@example.com
- Basic Kitchen Equipment: Most meal plans will require only basic kitchen equipment including saucepans, skillets, baking dishes, baking sheets, mixing bowls and stock pots.
- Other Kitchen Equipment: Rarely, recipes might call for a blender, vegetable fermenter (substitute mason jars), ice cream makers.